Updated: Mar 4, 2019
This chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast, dessert or any time of the day!
· ½ cup rice milk (125 ml)
· 4 bananas (2 of them were frozen)
· 2 tbsp peanut butter
· 8 tbsp carob powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
· 8 dates
· Nuts, coconut, seeds, dark chocolate for toppings
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If your blender isn’t powerful, you can use only regular bananas or just blend the rest of the ingredients before adding the chopped frozen bananas.
2. Add your favourite toppings. Example - sliced banana, shredded coconut, chopped dark chocolate, peanuts and sesame seeds.