· 1 tsp olive oil
· 1 sweet potato peeled & diced
· 1 brown onion diced
· 1 red capsicum / bell pepper diced
· 1 carrot diced
· 1 cup baby spinach washed
· 400g can chickpeas drained and rinsed
· 400ml can coconut milk
· 1 tbsp yellow curry paste
· 1 tsp soy sauce / tamari / coconut aminos
· 1 tsp crushed garlic
· 1/2 tsp crushed ginger
· 1 cup water
· 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts crushed
· cooked rice
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium-high. Add onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for another 30 seconds.
2. Add sweet potato, capsicum / bell pepper, carrot and chickpeas to the saucepan and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce and water to the saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is cooked fully.
4. Stir baby spinach through curry until wilted, then serve either on it's own or on top of rice with a sprinkle of peanuts on top.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g